Salient Features :
- Its non-stick properties and high heat resistance is why
- PTFE is the #1 material used for non-stick coating for frying pans and other cookware.
- For electrical applications, it makes for an excellent insulating material because of its non-conductivity.
- PTFE is also non-reactive to numerous chemicals, due to the chemical resistance of fluoropolymer bonds; making it effective in containers and pipework for reactive and corrosive substances.
- Because of its low friction, PTFE is used in industrial applications where sliding action of parts is required, such as with bearings, gears, slide plates, etc. In these applications.
Based on 0 reviews